Sourcing Office Value to Participants
The procurement processes that public sector entities are legally required to conduct are cumbersome, inefficient, and expensive. Sourcing Office’s approach consolidates the typical 11-step, 3- to 9-month bid process into a 2-step, done-in-a-day solution for its Members.
This streamlined approach saves both participating entities and suppliers considerable time and administrative costs; participating entities can simply bypass their own bid process and utilize Sourcing Office’s programs.
In addition to saving considerable time and administrative expenses associated with conducting public sector bids, other Member benefits include:
- Achieving savings of 8 to 30%
- Receiving time-saving, value-added services from suppliers
- Accessing a portfolio of best-in-class, proven product and service offerings
- Demonstrating regional and collaborative commitments
- Freeing staff to focus on higher value activities